A mixed PDF document is a single-page PDF or multi-page pdf containing different form types which you prefer Ocrolus to classify.
The steps involved are:
- Generate your API credentials as described in the Authentication section.
- Create a new Book to upload all the Document. Save the
pkfor later use.
- Upload the input file to the Book using the Upload mixed document PDF endpoint. Use the
pkfrom the create Book response while invoking the upload call to ensure that the files are organized within the appropriate Book.
- Retrieve the document's classification results using the book or mixed-document classification summary endpoint.
- To know the uploaded mixed document's status, call the Retrieve mixed document status endpoint.
- We recommend registering for webhook notifications, which lets you know exactly when a document has completed processing.
Check for completion
While you can request results at any point, you will only receive data from documents with
The results from the classification will be retrieved by calling classification summary endpoint. The classification results will break down the documents per type and unit.
Once processed, forms produce JSON results comprising Form Data (Pay stub, ISO App, W-2, 1040, SBA PPP application, etc.).
To extract the results from a book, download form data (pay stub, ISO App, W-2, 1040, SBA PPP application etc.) in JSON format.
After the documents have been processed, you can retrieve their results through the following two endpoints:
Updated about 1 month ago