The Ocrolus API processes Documents other than Bank Statements. These Documents are referred to as Forms, such as but NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pay Stubs
- Merchant Loan Applications
- IRS Tax Documents
- SBA PPP Loan Documents
- Voided Check
- Identity Verification Documents
To upload PDF Forms:
- Generate your API credentialsAPI credentials - API Credentials are the API Key and Secret used to authenticate all requests to the API. as described in the Authentication section.
- Create a new BookBook - A Book is a container for all Documents in a Case or Loan Application. This container primarily serves as a boundary to correlate data. As such, objects in different Books can never be associated or correlated with each other. to upload all the Documents for a given Case.
- Upload the PDF files to the Book with the appropriate
form_typespecified. Reference the
book_pkfrom the response of the Create Book call. This ensures that the files are organized within the appropriate Book.
Supported Form Types include, but not limited to:
Additional Form Types can be set up for Organizations by request. Your Account Executive or Account Manager can explain the Form Types available for your Organization. If you have any questions about Form Types, email us at [email protected].
While you can request results at any point, you will only receive data from documents with
Once processed, Forms produce JSON results comprising:
To extract the results from a Book:
- Download Form Data (Paystub, ISO App, W-2, 1040, SBA PPP Application etc.) in JSON format.
Updated about a year ago