The Ocrolus API processes documents other than bank statements. These documents are referred to as forms, such as but NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pay stubs
- Merchant loan applications
- IRS tax documents
- Voided check
- Identity verification documents
Upload PDF forms
To upload PDF forms:
- Generate your API credentials as described in the Authentication section.
- Create a new Book to upload all the documents for a given case.
- Upload the PDF files to the Book with the appropriate
form_typespecified. Reference the
book_pkfrom the response of the "create Book" call. This ensures that the files are organized within the appropriate Book.
form_type parameter for the Upload PDF endpoint is optional. If the parameter is not specified, it defaults to
BANK_STATEMENT, making the invocation equivalent to uploading PDF bank statements.
Supported Form Types include, but not limited to:
Additional form types can be set up for organizations by request. Your Account Manager can explain the form types available for your organization. If you have any questions about form types, email us at [email protected].
Check for completion
While you can request results at any point, you will only receive data from documents with
In order to receive the complete results for a case, poll for completion for the Book. Alternatively, configure a webhook to be notified when a document or Book is completed.
Extract results from book
Once processed, forms produce JSON results comprising:
To extract the results from a Book:
- Download form Data (pay stub, ISO app, W-2, 1040, etc.) in JSON format.
Updated 8 months ago