Ocrolus offers a variety of solutions for mortgage providers that revolve around document classification, data extraction, and data analysis. We classify, collate, and capture data fields from qualified and non-qualified mortgage applications.
These capabilities are offered through three channels:
- Ocrolus Web App
- Direct API Integration
- Ellie Mae Encompass Integration
- Determining which documents are present in the application and if any are missing.
- Classifying all received documents into their document repository.
- Transposing all necessary data from the documents into the loan origination system (LOS).
- Running calculations on the data to determine the borrowers credit worthiness.
- Income Analysis:
- Verification of Income
- Income Calculators
- Asset Analysis
- Credit Analysis
The Ocrolus suite of products automates this entire process. We can classify mortgage documents, produce an application completeness report, extract all necessary data from the provided documents, and run a variety of calculations and analytics on the extracted data.
We work with mortgage originators to expand form type support through its three phase Encompass integration process, whereby:
- We connect into the Lender's Encompass instance to learn document taxonomy.
- We map the Lender's document taxonomy into standard Ocrolus form types.
- We map Ocrolus data capture elements into customer or standard Encompass data fields.
The following is a list of common mortgage form types that we support out-of-the-box.
1040 Schedule R
1040 Schedule 8812
1040 Schedule 2
1040 Schedule 3
1040 Schedule 4
1040 Schedule 5
1040 Schedule 6
1040 Schedule LEP
Social Security Award Letter
Updated about a month ago