Image group is a term used for a group of images that can contain one or more images. The Ocrolus API also processes images, where as a user you can upload images of any supported file type. Ocrolus will classify the images for further document processing. The form types which we support for image classification can be found here, which include Tax forms, ID Proofs, Bank statements, Pay stub, and many more.
Upload images to Ocrolus
To upload images to Ocrolus, perform the following steps:
- Generate your API credentials as described in the Authentication section.
- Create a new Book to upload all the images.
- Upload the image files to the Book. Reference the
book_pkfrom the response to the "create Book" call. This will ensure that the files are organized within the appropriate Book.
- Once uploaded, call Mark image group as complete to finalize the image group.
We currently support a wide range of image formats including:
- TIFF (Currently we only support single-image TIFF files)
BANK_ACCOUNT makes the invocation equivalent to uploading PDF bank statements, while setting it to any other form type makes the invocation equivalent to uploading PDF forms.
To see the complete list of supported form types, see forms directory.
Additional form types can be set up for organizations by request. Your Account Manager can explain the form types available for your organization. If you have any questions about form types, email us at [email protected].
Check for completion
While you can request results at any point, you will only receive data from documents with
In order to receive results from a case, poll for completion for documents in a Book. In this scenario, poll for Book status. Alternatively, configure a webhook to be notified when a document or Book is complete.
Extract results from Book
To extract the results from a Book:
- Download Transaction listing and/or Analytics (JSON) or Analytics (Excel) for bank statements; and
- Download form data (pay stub, ISO app, W-2, etc.) for all other documents.
Updated 2 months ago