Before Ocrolus can get the Asset report associated with an audit copy token from Plaid, you must enable the Ocrolus integration on the Plaid team dashboard.
Then, in order to allow borrowers to connect their bank accounts to your Plaid environment, you must integrate the Plaid Link product into your application.
Once you have Link integrated into your workflow, you can use the items created when a borrower connects their financial institutions to:
- Create an Asset report with the required accounts and time range.
- Create an audit copy token for the above report for Ocrolus to import specifying
- Create a new Book to house the Plaid data.
- Upload the Plaid JSON to the Book created above.
- Once the Asset report data associated with the audit copy token is successfully ingested, the borrower data can be now be accessed with Ocrolus' Transactions or Lender analytics download endpoints.
Please note that Lender analytics should only be used with bank statement transactions. The Transactions listing can be used for both bank statement transactions and credit card transactions.
When creating audit copy tokens for Ocrolus to import specify the
Updated 3 months ago