Once you have your persona and document containers configured, you'll be ready to set up our custom input form and enable the full power of Ocrolus! This section describes the process by which you or your Encompass administrator can do so. After completing these steps, DocSnapshot and DocIncome will be available. These steps only need to be done once per instance.
Once that's ready, you can install the custom forms as follows:
- Download the Ocrolus tools input form package that was provided by our implementation team.
- Open the Input Form Builder tool from the Windows Start Menu. You can search for it by name, or you can find it in the Encompass folder that the installer created.
- Select Package Import Wizard from the Tools menu.
- In the Package Import Wizard, click Browse, then find and select the
.empkgfile that you downloaded in Step 1.
- Continue navigating through the import wizard. When the process completes, click Yes to open the imported form.
- Once the form is opened, select File and Save to Encompass.
- Go to Tools ⇒ Manage Customizations and choose the Custom Data Objects tab.
- Select and download
Ocrolus.Plugin.configwith a text editor such as Notepad, and replace the
client_secretwith the values we provide you. The relevant part of the file should look something like this:
These credentials are sensitive information, and should only be shared with your Encompass administrator. They can be used to access all data within your Ocrolus account. If you lose these credentials or believe they've been compromised, contact customer support as soon as possible.
- Save and close the file.
- Use Tools ⇒ Manage Customizations ⇒ Custom Data Objects ⇒ Upload to upload the CDO back into Encompass.
Updated about 2 months ago