- Customers can now use UUIDs with V1 image group uploads.
- Customers will receive Paystub data significantly faster due to parallelization improvements.
- Encompass Clients can now upload attachments up to 600 MB via Encompass so that users do not need to manage different requirements across Encompass and Ocrolus
- Encompass Clients can now have attachments uploaded to the File Manager Unassigned pane ingested so that current client workflows do not need to be changed with an Ocrolus integration
- Encompass Calculate clients can not access “Other Income” and “Military Entitlement income in the Ocrolus Income Calculator Custom Form
- Encompass Calculate clients will only receive new Income Calculator pdfs when updated data is available
- If desired, bank statement transactions can now be automatically deduplicated during processing.
- QM lenders now have access to an improved TEB income calculations PDF in order to get the income calculations for multiple current places of employment and for audit trail purposes. https://docs.ocrolus.com/reference/income#traditionally-employed-income-pdf-or-csv
- Customers will now receive one book-level webhook when all mixed documents in that book are complete.
- Mixed document statuses update correctly when they are uploaded as image groups or image buckets.
- Encompass Clients on Skydrive can now upload Image Files
- Paystubs naming conventions have been restored