- If desired, Plaid transactions can now be automatically deduplicated during processing, both within Plaid data and across Plaid and bank statement data.
- QM lending clients now have access to The Work Number report data when Ocrolus calculates income for a loan applicant. https://docs.ocrolus.com/reference/income#traditionally-employed-income
- Consumer lending clients now have access to bank statement analytics so that they can get consumer specific metrics such as income. https://docs.ocrolus.com/reference/consumer-bank-statement-analytics
- Classification clients who also use classification and capture can now receive consistent results when classification results are reviewed with capture results.
- Classification summary results include account type when bank statements are identified
- Rejected paystubs can be properly linked to document rejections